Peter has over 20 years of experience in practising law. He began his career at a large national firm and has also worked with a large international firm and two boutique firms before joining Murfett Legal in 2011.
Since being admitted, Peter has practised almost exclusively in the area of commercial property. Peter has acted and continues to act for a diverse range of property clients including government agencies, property consultants, property trusts, real estate agencies, developers and private clients.
Peter prides himself on his attention to detail and his focus on client service and communication.
Peter has significant experience and in-depth knowledge of property law and commercial law and can deal with matters including:
- Property and Leasing advice
- Preparing all manner and type of lease documents
- Sales contracts and special conditions preparation, review and advice
- Pre-acquisition or disposal due diligence advice
- Property structuring advice
- Property and Business settlements
- Land Titles Office documentation and processes
- General commercial matters
- Reviewing and drafting commercial documents
"A Beginner's Guide to Airbnb Hosting"
"Commercial Property Due Diligence"
"Default Notices and the Purchase of Residential Property"
"Did you know? Changes to Capital Gains Tax!"
"Purchasing a Residential Rental Property – Locking Up a Landlord’s Obligation"